With more than 7,700 wineries across the United States and more than 10,000 different types of wine grapes, it’s no wonder that Americans love drinking wine. Whether they’re sitting down after dinner and sipping a dessert wine or pairing their favorite red or white wine with their favorite meal, there’s never a shortage of options for Americans to enjoy a glass of wine.
If you’re a wine lover, chances are you drinking because you love the way it tastes. But in addition to that great taste of there are plenty of health benefits you can get from enjoying a glass of your favorite wine.
- Helping fight cancer
- Helping to control your blood sugar
- Lowering your cholesterol
- Fighting colds
- Giving your brain a boost
- Promoting your heart health
- Helping you lose weight
If you love wine and you have close friends or family that love wine to, a great way to share and your love of wine is by hosting a wine tasting party at your house. With so many online wine shops offering online wine deals these days, it’s never been easier or more fun to buy wine and find you wines to try. One of the great things about a wine tasting party is that you can open several bottles of wine at once and you get to sample each one of them.
If you’ve been designated as the host of your next wine tasting party, here are some tips for pulling off the perfect party:
- Keep it small: when it comes to wine tasting parties, it’s best to keep the guest list small; think 10 people or less. Why? This way you can actually better enjoy the company of your guests, have conversations and better allow for equal portioning of wine for everyone to sample. If you’re doing some online one shopping from an online wine shop, keep in mind that all those samples you’ll have are going to add up. All those samples collectively might mean that each guest might have close to a bottle of wine oh, so you might want to start smaller portions and then add more if necessary. On that note, don’t be afraid to provide spit bucket either.
- Pick a theme: Your perfect wine tasting party can be made even more perfect with the right theme. If you visit an online wine shop, many sites will suggest wines that go with certain occasions or certain themes. What are some good themes? It can literally be anything you wanted to be. You might want to find wines from an online wine shop that go with a dessert theme or you might want to find domestic wines that go with a “Made in the USA” theme. You can also keep it simple and have everyone bring a bottle of their favorite wine so that way everybody gets some different recommendations for things to try.
- Don’t forget food: if you’re planning a party, you can visit an online wine shop for hours to find different wines for it, but don’t forget the food. After all,, there’s nothing like pairing great wines with great food. If you’re shopping for wine online, you can also search online for some good food pairings with the wines you’ll be serving. The main point of the party is to drink wine, but you also want to make sure that your guests are able to eat too.
- Don’t forget supplies: Along with wine and food, make sure you got all the necessary supplies at your party. That means plenty of wine glasses, palate cleansers like crackers or bread, spit buckets and maybe even some pens and some paper so folks can keep notes on the wines they drink and maybe even write down recommendations for future reference.
By doing a little research on different online wine sales and different online wine sellers, you can find plenty of wine deals online for the perfect wine tasting party. Just make sure to round it out with all the necessary supplies and some good food.