You have been thinking about getting a silicone wedding band. Your wedding ring is now too big. You have had it sized down before, but it needs it again. You were so afraid you would lose it in Florida while you were in vacation, so instead you opted to leave the real ring at home and wear a silicone band instead.
In addition to the loss of weight, there are other times when the use of silicone bands are a great idea. You have been thinking about getting one of latest fashions in active jewelry so that when your hands swell and you cannot get your ring off easily you literally feel claustrophobic. And while that literally does not even make sense, it is important to know that this new jewelry trend is increasingly popular.
In a time when the time held tradition of wedding rings has an alternative, it is important to realize that there are still some traditions that do not change. From the old fashioned candy that so many of us have enjoyed for years to the mint candies that are served at weddings, there are many times when finding the right solutions to a sweet treats can help keep traditions alive.
Wedding Candy Bars Offer a Way for Families to Celebrate with an Affordable, Thematic Option
From the thank you wrapped candies that are used in offices of dentists and lawyers to the old fashioned candy selections that so many tourists crave, there are many times when the treats that you crave remain the same throughout your life. And while the transition from real wedding rings to silicone bands may be an economical way to protect your most valuable jewelry, there are no real substitutes for the best old fashioned candy.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that old fashioned candy and other sweet treats create the best option for many kinds of gatherings:
- Although adults prefer to eat chocolate candies above anything else, kids eat four hard and chewy candies for every one eaten by adults.
- Nearly 25% of American adults indicate that they will choose to have at least one piece of candy every day of the week.
- You might be surprised to know that the average American eats almost 25 pounds of candy every year. Nearly 50% of that candy comes from the 51 chocolate bars that Americans eat every year.
- The average American will eat chocolate for about 50% of their annual candy intake.
- Americans over the age of 18 consume 65% of the candy which is produced each year.
- Amounting to more than 11 pounds a person, 2.8 billion pounds of chocolate are consumed in America every year.
- Milk chocolate, a popular form of candy for bars, includes 10% to 20% cocoa solids including cocoa and cocoa butter, and more than 12% milk solids.
- Americans were estimated to have eaten 18% of the world’s chocolate confectionery by value in 2015.
Whether you are looking to provide a sweet treat to your loved one or you are looking for a way to share a new silicone band with your spouse who has lost too much weight to wear the original band, there are many ways to mix tradition with new options. The simplest of gestures can mean the most when you are spending time with a loved one. And the combination of a sweet treat with a ring of any kind is a gesture that sends a powerful message. And when you are planning a large gathering, it I important to have affordable snacks that can not only fill the desire of the sweetest tooth, while at the same time providing nostalgic memories of the kinds of candy that we all grew up with when we were younger.
When is the next time you need to purchase a gift for a loved one or a close acquaintance? When it is time make sure that you combines a tasty mix of sweet treats, in addition to a special piece of jewelry for the people you care the very most about. And when your ring is too big after all that candy, know that a silicone band may be the solution.